Entice Your Mind
- Using essential oils for health and well-being extends back for nearly 6,000 years, but didn’t become known as aromatherapy until 1937.
- Aromatherapy has a rich history of being used in health practices across the globe, but didn’t become popular in the United States until the 1980s.
- Recent studies show that smell, the primary attribute of aromatherapy, affects the brain's limbic system, which affects moods and emotions.
- Entice fabric utilizes aromatherapeutic micro-capsule technology to gently relax the body and awaken the senses.
- Combined with luxurious comfort layers, the Entice collection offers unparalleled comfort and support, setting the mood for a perfect night’s sleep.
Entice mattress collection features innovative micro-capsule technology that utilizes aromatherapy to help relax the body and will improve your sleep and well-being.
Entice Collection with Therapeutic Technology
Traditional beds infused with Entice Fabric feature time-honored individually wrapped coils that provide conforming back support and motion separation with the enticing power of advanced therapeutic technology for undisturbed sleep.