Increase Your Cool
- The ideal sleeping temperature ranges from 60 - 67 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sleep environments hotter than 75 degrees Fahrenheit can adversely affect the quality of your sleep.
- A hot sleeping environment increases wakefulness, making it harder to fall sleep.
- Unmitigated heat can disrupt your sleep by causing you to toss and turn.
- Cooler sleep environments increase slow wave, or deep sleep, for maximum recovery.
- Cool Quilt™ has been independently tested and verified to sleep cooler than both cotton and polyester.
- Cool Quilt™ helps support your best night’s sleep for maximum recovery by keeping you cool and comfortable.
Cool Quilt mattresses respond to your body temperature by transferring heat, to help experience a deeper more restful night's sleep. Experience your best night's sleep.
Traditional with Cool Quilt™
Traditional beds infused with Cool Quilt™ feature time-honored individually wrapped coils that provide conforming back support and motion separation with the cooling power of advanced heat-mitigating technology for undisturbed sleep.
Hybrid with Cool Quilt™
Hybrid beds infused with Cool Quilt™ feature individually wrapped coils and modern memory foam to provide body-conforming comfort and full-body support with the cooling power of advanced heat-mitigating technology for undisturbed sleep.
Memory Foam with Cool Quilt™
Memory Foam beds with Cool Quilt™ feature modern memory foam that provides personalized body-conforming comfort and full-body support, combined with the cooling power of advanced heat-mitigating technology for undisturbed sleep.