Regional Sales Manager – Los Angeles Region
We are seeking Regional Sales Manager to join our sales management team for our Los Angeles
region. We are a fast-growing, leading Mattress manufacturer with our own chain of retail stores
in the Southern California area. We have over 65 retail locations, and are expanding into new
- Directs, develops and coordinates a group of stores in areas of sales and profit margins.
- Travels district's stores to ensure all stores are maximizing sales and profit in accordance with company policies, procedures, and values.
- Effectively communicates company direction to stores in district area of responsibility.
- Trains and develops store sales managers and salespeople.
- Ensures all stores deliver a positive customer shopping experience by maintaining stores that are clean, filled-in and well presented; and sales people are well trained, motivated and highly valued.
- Maintains high level of professionalism and morality.
- Performs special projects and assignments as directed by Regional Vice President.
- Strategize and create business plans that ensure district's stores are meeting or exceeding company goals, budgets and expectations.
- Provides direction to Store Managers to assist them in achieving company goals in sales, profit margins.
- Travels (one to two days a week, during the week and work in stores on weekends) to all stores in assigned district.
- Inspects and assesses merchandise presentation, business plan and overall performance.
- Effectively communicates company direction, expectations, and goals to Store Managers through district meetings, conference calls, written memos and through individual private conversations.
- Ensures stores are operating efficiently and cost effectively by monitoring, merchandise shortage, safety cultures and awareness, and scheduling efficiency and weekend staffing.
- Ensures stores provide customer service to company standards.
- Responsible for personal sales (required)
- Minimum of two to ten years retail experience, with one to four years Store Manager experience preferred.
- Highly developed communications skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Highly developed interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills.
- Outstanding conflict management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to assess skills and develop self and others.
We offer excellent salaries and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision and 401k programs. You'll also receive an employee discount.
Ortho Mattress is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ortho Mattress is a Drug-Free Employer.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org